Brownwood police are investigating recent incidents including:
• A man told police Monday he lost construction equipment and tools to theft. An ex-employee pawned the items in a local pawn shop, police were told.
• Officer Kelly Barclay was dispatched Tuesday to the 1100 block of First, where a woman said the back door of her residence was damaged and appeared to have been kicked in.
• Barclay was dispatched to the 500 block of Main on a report that a radio and CD player were taken from a vehicle.
• Cpl. Stephanie Morgan spoke with a man at the Law Enforcement Center Tuesday about stolen property.
• Morgan responded to the 1100 block of Holcomb Tuesday, where medication was taken from a vehicle.
• Officer Jesse Mares was dispatched Tuesday to the 1600 block of Third on a report that a woman was walking in the middle of the road. Mares arrested Alicia Green, 24, of Brownwood, on a public intoxication charge.
• Officer Danny Hutchins spoke with a woman Tuesday in the 1300 block of 13th who said she was the victim of dating violence. The woman identified her ex-boyfriend as the suspect.
Others booked into the Brown County Jail between 8 am. Tuesday and 8 a.m. Wednesday were:
Luis Alvarado, 21, Brownwood, motion to revoke for possession of marijuana.
Patricia Barnett, 39, Blanket, motion to revoke for DWI.
Chad Beasley, 43, Brownwood, public intoxication.
Steven Chevrie, 24, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Cynthia Hodges, 39, Blanket, motion to revoke for forgery.
Michael O'Brien Jr., 27, possession of drug paraphernalia.
Jeffrey Rice, 37, Savannah, driving with invalid license.
Melissa Schreiner, 33, endangering a child (McCulloch County).
Cole Splawn, 21, Denton, possession or delivery of drug paraphernalia.