Who let the dogs out?
A woman entered a man's home in the 1400 block of Avenue D, took a shower — and let the dogs out, a man complained to officer Kelly Barclay Tuesday.
Nothing was stolen.
In another call involving dogs, Cpl. Stephanie Morgan was dispatched to the 500 block of Melwood on a report of an ongoing problem with aggressive dogs running loose. Morgan issued three citations.
In other incidents:
• Barclay was dispatched to the 2800 block of the Brady Highway on a report that someone was passed out in a vehicle.
Barclay arrested Travis Shaw, 28, of Brownwood, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
• Officer Zane Taylor was dispatched to the 1500 block of Terrace, where someone vandalized an apartment. A 23-year-old woman was sobbing and saying "it's not fair, why are they always picking on me?"
• Barclay was dispatched to the 1000 block of West Commerce on a report that an ex-employee stole personal information and opened numerous credit card accounts over two years.
• Barclay was dispatched to the 1700 block of Fourth, where two televisions, an old VCR, two wheels with tires and a box of kitchen ware were taken from a locked vehicle.
• Officer Eric Joshua was dispatched to the 500 block of Commerce on a report that someone cashed two forged tax refund checks.
• Joshua was dispatched to the 500 block of Seventh on a report that two tires on a vehicle were punctured.
• Morgan spoke with a woman who said a known suspect keyed her vehicle. The woman and the suspect both live in San Antonio.
• Officer Danny Hutchins was dispatched to the area of Sixth and Brady on a disturbance call. Hutchins arrested Paula Foytik, 49, of Brownwood, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
• Officer Sky Self was dispatched to the 1600 block of Good Shepherd on a disorderly conduct call and arrested Rachel Strasser, 30, of Brownwood, on charges of possession of marijuana and assault.
• Taylor was dispatched to the 2200 block of Vine, where a woman said her ex-boyfriend stole $184 from her wallet.
Others booked into the Brown County Jail between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Wednesday were:
Veronica Ashby, 22, Comanche, child abandonment.
Sandra Lankford, 43, Brownwood, possession of a controlled substance.
Marianna Ramirez, 23, Brownwood, DWI with child passenger.
Anthony Aguirre, 18, Brownwood, theft.
Sky Brewer, 32, Brownwood, motion to revoke for assault.
James Deal, 34, Bangs, driving with invalid license.
Symone Jackson, 20, Brownwood, criminal mischief.
Jason Morgan, 28, Brownwood, 90 days/delivery of a controlled substance.
Tracy Stone, 33, Bangs, child endangerment.