A probationer accused of having methamphetamine and a man who allegedly had a device to falsify a drug test went to jail in unrelated cases.
According to law enforcement officials' reports:
Brownwood officer Kim Cantu was dispatched to the Pardon and Parole Office Tuesday, where an employee believed a man was wearing a device to falsify a drug test.
Cantu arrested Timmy Denbow, 55, of Brownwood, on a charge of having a false drug test device.
Deputy Brandon Arnold assisted the probation department in a probation search of a Brownwood home Monday. After finding methamphetamine, Arnold arrested Modesta Perrie, 31, of Brownwood, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance and on a warrant for manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance.
In other incidents:
• Officer Doug Hurt was dispatched Tuesday to the 700 block of Malone, where a vehicle and interior of a home were damaged by an unknown suspect.
• Officer Robert Lee was dispatched early Wednesday morning to the 1000 block of West Commerce on a report that a woman assaulted her husband. The suspect was gone when Lee arrived.
• Lee was dispatched Tuesday to the 1800 block of Vincent on a report that a possibly intoxicated motorist was driving with a child passenger. Lee made a traffic stop in the 1400 block of Magnolia and arrested Julia Vargas, 24, of Brownwood, on a charge of DWI with passenger under 15.
• Officer Gary Villalpando was dispatched Tuesday to the 500 block of Eighth on a report of a burglary of a business.
• Deputy Shade Tidwell was dispatched Monday to an undisclosed location on Belfast Drive on a report of a burglary of $14,000 worth of items from a home.
• Tidwell was dispatched Tuesday to an undisclosed location on Belfast on a report of a prowler.
• Deputy Byron Langley was dispatched Monday to an undisclosed location on U.S. Highway 67 in Bangs on a report that someone entered an unlocked recreational vehicle and took several items.
• Sheriff's Sgt. Pete Bastardo was dispatched Tuesday to an undisclosed location on West Main Boulevard, where a man said a motorist purposely hit his dog.
• Deputy Terry Sliter was dispatched early Wednesday morning to an undisclosed location on Belfast, where a woman said she returned home after being gone for two days and her television had been stolen.
Others booked into the Brown County Jail between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Wednesday were:
Heather Caudill, 26, Brownwood, bail jumping, bond withdrawals for possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
Ashley Cunningham, 18, Brownwood, theft, failure to appear for theft.
Michael Favorito, 30, Brownwood, 30-day commitment.
Gabriel Hinojosa, 44, Brownwood, possession of a controlled substance.
Stephen Lawhon, 36, Quitman, bail jumping.
Destiny Mayfield-Daniels, 42, Brownwood, motion to revoke for possession of marijuana.
Michael McAnn, 29, Brownwood, failure to maintain financial responsibility.
Bryan Penn II, 21, Brownwood, motion to adjudicate for possession of marijuana.
Marcus Phillips, 19, Brownwood, motion to revoke for racing on highway.
Sabra Webb, 34, Brownwood, possession of a controlled substance.
Steven Chevrie, 25, Austin, bail jumping and failure to appear.
Dustin Crosby, 21, Baytown, engaging in organized criminal activity, theft of service.