Those who nominate 25 or more eligible for $100 prize
Do you have a favorite restaurant, park, church, bank or auto parts store? Who provides the best customer service, education or daycare? Would you rather spend your free time entertained by a movie, concert, play or ball game?
If you've ever wanted your voice to be heard in regard to what you enjoy most about living in Brown County, your chance arrives April 13.
The residents of Brown County have the opportunity to vote for the “Best of Brown County,” an online initiative of the Brownwood Bulletin that will recognize the peoples' choice for the most popular businesses, organizations, people and more.
Nominations in each of the more than 100 categories will be accepted online April 13-27 at brownwoodtx.com/bestofbrowncounty and anyone who submits 25 entries will be eligible for a $100 cash prize.
After nominations are turned in, the top three in each category will be calculated and voting amongst the top three will take place May 28-June 10. The winners will then be revealed during a grand gala event sponsored by the Bulletin in July.
To nominate an entry or cast a vote visit the ballot page, brownwoodtx.com/bestofbrowncounty, enter an email address and create a password to register.
Exclusive benefits available for the “Best of Brown County” winners in each category include:
• a free full color, full page ad when you sign a six-month contract for $5,000 or more.
• 15 percent off any print or digital ads that run a six-month or longer schedule, which will display Readers Choice Winners Logo in them.
• 75 percent off a year-long subscription for you or your business.
• a free digital audit of your website.
• 25 percent off a year-long, new subscription for your family and friends.
• 50 percent off classified employment ad.
• free online reputation monitoring for one year (a $660 value).
• 15 percent off sponsorship of promotions or individual advertiser promotions.
• decals signifying them as the “Best of Brown County.”