• Welfare check, 1000 Hwy 183 North, 12-year-old child walking on highway, located parents.
• Burglary Motor vehicle — 1000 Blk Early Blvd., car broken into during the night.
• Medical emergency — 100 block Chaparral Dr., Lifeguard transported.
• Runaway juvenile, 100 block Meadow Lane, child located and returned.
• Harassdment — 200 block Northline Dr., ex-husband harassing complainant.
• Fraud — walk-in, complainant given options.
• Suspicious person — Live oak / Lucus Dr., gone on officer’s arrival.
• Agency assist — 5000 block 183 South, attempt to locate a vehicle, unable to locate.
• Reckless driver — 1500 block Early Blvd., white car swerving, headed toward Comanche, officer unable to locate, notified Comanche Co.
• Fire Call — 900 block Early Blvd., light pole on fire, Oncor contacted.
• Agency assist — assist highway patrol, standby.
• Suspicious — Orchard / Parkway Dr., female driving a vehicle told caller she was messed up and felt like she was going to pass out. Vehicle located at residence, family was taking female to doctor’s office.
• Animal complaint — 300 block Early Blvd., snake on sidewalk, snake was already dead.
• Alarm call — 100 block Allen Drive.
• Reckless driver — 900 block Early Blvd., vehicle located and followed. No violations observed.
Early police blotter