• Cpl. Taylor Fletcher responded to a residence on a report of a suicidal man who showed up asking for help. Deputy Toby Mathis drove the person to Brownwood Regional Medical Center, where he became uncooperative with emergency room staff.
• An MHMR worker arrived to speak with the man, who was sedated. Fletcher received additional information from Brownwood police that the man has an ongoing pattern of dangerous behavior.
• Deputy Leighton Wyatt was dispatched to County Road 180, where a woman wanted a criminal trespass warning issued to her daughter-in-law.
• Fletcher met with two people who said property left at their former residence was being sold by the new resident.
• Deputy Kaleb Hopson responded to County Road 415 for an abandoned vehicle. The registered owner could not be contacted and the vehicle was towed for being a road hazard.
• Deputy Jose Rodriguez was dispatched to FM 2492 for a civil stand-by.
• Hopson took a report at the Law Enforcement Center from a man who said he was assaulted.
• Hopson responded to U.S. Highway 183 North, where a man said a known suspect stole several items.
Brown County Sheriff's log