• Fraud — Deputy Leighton Wyatt was dispatched to County Road 345 on a report that someone registered a vehicle on stolen identity.
• Retaliation — Deputy Kaleb Hopson and sheriff’s Sgt. Pete Bastardo were dispatched to Singletree Drive, where the victim wished to press charges against a known suspect.
• Recovered motorcycle — Cpl. Taylor Fletcher spoke by phone with a man who said he reported his motorcycle was stolen a week ago. The motorcycle had been found at a residence. The deputy located the stolen motorcycle at a Highway 279 residence. Brownwood police processed the motorcycle and released it to the owner.
• Burglary of a habitation — Deputy Jose Rodriguez was dispatched to County Road 161. The suspect is unknown.
Criminal mischief — Deputy Kaleb Hopson responded to County Road 411, where a gate was damaged during the night.
Traffic stop — Cpl. Joe Thomas stopped a vehicle on U.S. Highway 84 in Zephyr. After a consent search, Thomas arrested Amber Walker, 20, of Bangs, and Tameka Walker, 45, of Bangs, arrested on charges of possession of marijuana.
• Theft — Deputy took report at the sheriff’s office from a man who claims a woman has misappropriated funds from an incapacitated elderly person.
• Deputy Taylor Fletcher made a traffic stop in a parking lot at Belle Plain and West Commerce. After a consent search, Billy Blankinship, 46, of Rising Star, was arrested on two charges of possession of a controlled substance. Zachary Huber, 30, of Brownwood, was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
• Deputy Byron Langley and Early officer Kelly Marsh responded to a domestic one Sixth Street in Blanket. Langley arrested Zachary Isham, 27, on charges of aggravated assault, interfering with emergency request, unlawful restraint and terroristic threat, Brown County Jail records state.
Langley and Marsh arrived at the home at 4:06 a.m., Langley’s report states. Langley saw a man try to assault a woman, who was injured and bleeding from being assaulted earlier by the same man, the report alleged.