• Lost Wallet — 200 block of Early Boulevard, credit card already been used. Report taken.
• Civil dispute — 100 block of Sudderth Drive — someone yelled at caller’s children. Options given.
* Reckless driver — 400 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle located. No problems.
• Domestic disturbance — 100 block of Williams Drive. No violence, parties separated.
• Accident — U.S. Highway 183 South/FM 2126, agency assist for DPS.
• Suspicious person — 100 block of Early Boulevard, officer checked person out.
• Animal complaint —100 block of East River Oaks, dogs running loose. Unable to locate
• Medical — 100 block of Kings Court, Lifeguard transported.
• Hit-and-run — 300 block of Early Boulevard, report taken.
• Animal complaint — 100 block of Northline.
• Reckless driver — U.S. Highway 183 North, agency assist. Vehicle located and held for sheriff’s office. Driver arrested by deputy for DWI.
• Suicide attempt — 100 block of Cactus Lane, Lifeguard transported.
• Alarm call — 500 block of Garmon, all secure.
• Wanted person — 900 block of Early Boulevard. Officer Andre Smoot located Constance Fenton in a vehicle in a parking lot. Fenton, 45, of Brownwood, was placed under arrest at which time Smoot located some unidentified pills. Fenton said she didn’t know where the pills came from. Possibly they were in these pants which she hadn’t worn in long time. Fenton was transported to jail. Smoot reviewed the car camera which showed Fenton reaching into her pocket and attempting to destroy the pills. Fenton was charged with possession of controlled substance and tampering with evidence.
• Civil matter — 700 block of Early Boulevard. Options provided, parties separated.
• Suspicious vehicle — County Road 316, everything OK.
• Civil matter — 100 block of Williams, options given to both parties.
• DWI call — 600 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle gone on officer arrival.
• Reckless driver — East Commerce, headed toward Early. 18-wheeler swerving in and out of lanes. Driver located and checked out. Not intoxicated. Driver not paying attention.
• Hit-and-run —130 Early Boulevard, vehicle jumped the median and drove into parking lot, striking a vehicle. Driver then drove away. Deputy located and stopped the vehicle. Early officer Michelle Sheedy arrested the driver for DWI and failure to stop and render aid.
• Welfare check — 900 block of Early Boulevard, unable to locate.
• Animal complaint — 100 block of East River Oaks, dogs running loose. Located owner, warned of the city ordinance.
• Reckless driver — 100 block of Early Boulevard, unable to locate.
Early police log