• Alarm Call — 100 block of Early Boulevard. Building secure.
• Theft — 300 block of Early Boulevard — investigating.
• Civil matter — walk-in report, options provided.
• Accident — Early Boulevard/ Jenkin Spring Road. Car hit deer.
• Theft — Brown County Jail inmate wanted to report his car stolen in Early. Officer located vehicle, not stolen.
• Welfare check — 600 block of Early Boulevard. Person released to MHMR.
• Reckless Driver — 1300 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle reported driving on wrong side of road. Officer unable to locate.
• Agency assist – hit an run accident in Brownwood, vehicle possibly heading into Early. Officer unable to locate.
• Reckless driver — East Highway 377, vehicle reported to be traveling over 100 mph. Officer located vehicle, citation issued.
• Parking complaint — Abby Road/Old Comanche Road, vehicles parked around intersection and in no-parking. Excess vehicles for Pioneer Days, no-parking suspended for weekend, no other violations.
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Trailer Drive (Pioneer Days), child fell from playground equipment. EMS checked out, parents decided to take child to ER.
• Reckless driver — Vehicle driving high rate of speed and texting, swerving. Deputy located vehicle at Walmart.
• Animal complaint — 130 block of Early Boulevard, clerk complaining about dead dog behind store. Message given to city utilities on Monday
• Accident — 00 Block of Early Boulevard, rear-end collision.
• Found property — 400 block of Live Oak, bicycle found in bushes and taken to police department.
• Accident — Williams Ranch Road, one-vehicle rollover.
• Unwanted person — 100 block of Chaparral Drive, subject left upon officer’s arrival.
• Citizens dispute — people trying to drive around barricades, having disturbance with volunteers working the barricades. Officer will patrol the area.
• Reckless driver — 600 block of Old Comanche, kids hanging out the windows of vehicles.
• Domestic — 100 block of Sudderth, caller heard lots of noise from apartment. Officer checked, it was only babysitter and child playing.
• Noise complaint — 100 block of Sudderth, caller complained about children playing above her.
• Suspicious — 100 block o fMeadow Glen, caller complained about someone outside her home. No one found.
• Forgery/counterfieting — 900 block of Early Boulevard, caller took $5 bill that appeared counterfeit.
• Identify theft — walk-in report.
• Accident — FM 2525.
• Reckless driver — 5000 block of Highway 183 South, vehicle located. Officer checked driver out.
• Motorist assist — 300 block of Early Boulevard. Driver OK, on his way.
• Terroristic threat — 800 block of Early Boulevard, kid threatened a teacher. Child located and parents notified.
• Domestic disturbance — Cactus Lane. Alline Fleming, 28, arrested for assault family violence
• Agency assist — sheriff’s office weapons offense, shots fired in Blanket. Disturbance located, no shots fired.
Early police blotter