• Medical Emergency — police department parking lot. Motorist stung by bee, pulled in having allergic reaction. Llifeguard transported.
• Loose Livestock — 100 block of Sudderth. Unable to locate when officer arrived.
• Accident — South Highway 83/ Early Boulevard, two vehicles, no injuries.
• Accident — 200 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle hung up in support wire on utility pole.
• Suspicious — agency assist with sheriff’s office, runaway call, subject possibly on train. Officers searched train.
• Animal complaint — 1500 block of Early Boulevard, puppies puppies found in roadway.
• Juvenile problem — 100 block of Sudderth, small child outside with no parents. Officers located parents asleep, report taken, CPS notified.
• Suspicious call — 500 block of Lucus Drive, officer located subject behind home, man working on A/C unit.
• Alarm call — 300 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.
• Domestic disturbance — 200 block of Crescent Drive, female victim went to LEC in Brownwood. Victim said her husband assaulted and strangled her. Officer investigated further and located the victim’s husband. Adam Ray, 41, of Early, was arrested for felony assault family violence/occlusion prior conviction.
• Domestic — 600 block of Lucus, caller receiving calls from abusive ex-husband, needing options.
* Reckless driver — 100 block of Early Boulevard, drive en route to another city for medical with family already at hospital.
• Motoris assist — Highway 183 North, vehicle broke down. Owner already called wrecker.
• Man yelling at trees — 100 block of Allen Drive, no other party involved. Man advised to quiet down.
• Accident — 100 block of Early Boulevard, two vehicles, no injuries.
• Welfare check — Williams Drive, caller canceled call before officer arrived. They located subject.
• Suspicious — 900 block of Early Boulevard, two juveniles in school yard damaging property, both took off running when officer arrived. Officer lost juveniles in the dark.
• Accident — North Highway 183/ Old Comanche Road, no accident. Car stopped in middle of road to remove cat from under car.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Disturbance — 800 block of Early Boulevard, report taken, suspect removed from building and left.
• Reckless driver, — 600 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle swerving in lanes. Officer stopped the vehicle, driver was not impaired, just tired.
• Accident — 100 block of Trailer Drive, no injuries, minor damage.
* Criminal mischief — 100 block of Early Boulevard, someone broke caller’s back window, report taken.
• Alarm — 100 block of Sudderth Drive. Manager responded, back door was left open and triggered the alarm
• Alarm — 500 block of Early Boulevard, alarm going off in vehicle in car lot. Unable to locate owner, vehicle secure.
• Reckless driver — 900 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle located, driver checked OK.
• Suspicious — 500 block of Early Boulevard, four subjects in car lot. Everything OK, looking at cars
• Reckless Driver — Bluebonnet/Longhorn, white vehicle driving fast. Officer unable to locate the vehicle.
• Animal complaint — found dog, owner located.
• Wanted person — directive served on juvenile, arrested at police department for sexual assault following an investigation conducted in March with a 14-year-old victim.
• Theft — 400 block of Early Boulevard, subject went into store, put on a pair of boots and ran out with his girlfriend. Clerk obtained license number to vehicle and description.
Vehicle was later located at residence in Brownwood. Upon approaching male suspect he then fled on foot. Brownwood officers caught the suspect and detained him. The suspect, Justice Hall, 19, who still had on the stolen boots was placed under arrest for the theft and evading. Investigation to continue for possible charges to female.
Early police blotter