• Welfare check — 100 block of Chaparral Drive, unable to get person to the door. Officer checked, no one home
• Harassment — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, report taken.
• Reckless driver — vehicle swerving all over the roadway, vehicle located, father giving driving lessons to daughter.
• Alarm call — 500 block of Garmon Drive, employee accidentally set off. No problem
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Hillcrest, Lifeguard transported.
• Lost property — Early Boulevard/Highway 183 South, caller lost wallet, hoping someone turned it in, no wallets turned in yet.
• Domestic — Roadside park next to the Pecan Bayou, officer observed, scene released to Brownwood unit.
• Fire call — 100 block of Meadow Glen, smoke alarm, checked out by fire department.
• Suspicious — 200 block of Trailer Drive, group of kids doing something around the concession stand at the park, everything OK.
• Motorist Assist — 100 block of Early Boulevard, helped motorist get car out of roadway, help on the way for caller.
• Domestic disturbance — 100 block of Sudderth, – no violence, solved by separation.
• Weapon offense — County roads 316/317, heard gunshots and observed flashlight near 317. Suspects gone on officer’s arrival.
• Suspicious call — 100 block of Sudderth, officer made contact with person in driver’s seat of vehicle unconscious. Officers had driver checked out by EMS, also observed in plain view a syringe loaded with meth and a baggie with meth. Anthony Calderaz, 24, of Goldthwaite, arrested for possession of control substance and DWI.
• Harassment — walk-in report, caller said ex-husband continually calling, texting, emailing, report taken.
• Suspicious — 200 block of Northline Drive, caller found man asleep on her porch, subject is neighbor who is supposed to be in nursing home. Fire department requested for assistance.
• Motorist assist — 100 bock of Crescent, subject waiting for someone to bring him a tire.
• Agency assist with CPS — remove children from home.
• Accident — Early Boulevard/C.C. Woodson, two vehicles, roadway blocked, Lifeguard transported one to emergency room.
• Reckless driver — East Highway 377, officer followed vehicle for awhile, no violations.
• Terroristic threat — 100 block of Cactus Lane, disturbance solved by separation.
• Suspicious — vehicle unoccupied in park, driver located walking, late night exercise.
• Theft — 200 block of Early Boulevard, subject rides bicycle to work, bike stolen while at work. Report taken.
• Suspicious — 1000 block of Early Boulevard, female walking in middle of road. Subject had been involved in domestic. Officer transported female to LEC to sort out problem.
• Animal complaint – 100 block of Autumn Drive, dogs running loose, owner located.
• Domestic disturbance — 100 block of Cactus Lane, solved by separation.
• Harassment — walk-in report, caller being harassed by ex-husband, report taken.
• Reckless driver — East Highway 377, vehicle driving on wrong side of road, unable to locate vehicle.
• Fire call — smoke detector going off, officer responded with fire department, low batteries caused detector causing to go off.
Early police blotter