• Fraud — 100 block of Early Boulevard, gas pumps tampered with. Three skimmers found in gas pumps. Skimmers seized and report taken.
• Alarm — 400 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.
• Traffic Stop — 1100 block of Early Boulevard. Officer stopped a vehicle for traffic violation. While interviewing the driver and passenger, the officer could smell an order of marijuana from the vehicle. Officer searched the vehicle and located marijuana. The driver was placed under arrest for possession of marijuana and taken to the Brown County jail.
• Suspicious — 100 block of Orchard, subject found sleeping in car. Friends arrived to take him home.
• Harassment — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, caller is being harassed by male subject. Officer spoke to male caller.
• Traffic stop — 1000 block of Early Boulevard. Officer stopped vehicle for traffic violation. When the officer approached the vehicle, he could smell marijuana from the vehicle. A search of the vehicle located marijuana in the vehicle.
The driver, a 16-year-old juvenile, was placed under arrest for possession of marijuana and taken to the juvenile detention center.
* Noise nuissance — 130 Sudderth, caller complaining about being able to hear kids playing in the upper apartment, caller was advised he would have to contact apartment management. The noise he was complaining about was not violation of the law.
• Traffic stop — 300 block of Lucus, drug paraphernalia located, citations issued for drug paraphernalia.
• ID theft — 100 block of Early Boulevard. Credit card skimmer located in gas pumps, two skimmers located.
• Agency assist with sheriff’s office — traffic stop, subject arrested for possession of control substance.
• Accident — 900 block of Early Boulevard, crash report completed.
• Child abuse call — 300 block of Live Oak, unfounded.
• Domestic call — agency assist, FM 2525.
• Trespassing call — 500 block of Early Boulevard, caller wanted a criminal trespass warning given to subject.
• Domestic disturbance — civil standby, disturbabce occurred in Brownwood, requesting a civil standby at 130 Sudderth. Officer stood by with caller.
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Hilcrest Drive, Lifeguard transported.
• Unwanted person — 130 Sudderth, everything checked out OK.
• Alarm call — 400 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.
Early police blotter
Oct 24, 2017 at 2:19 PM Oct 24, 2017 at 2:23 PM