A domestic disturbance call late Sunday afternoon at Harbor Point led to the arrest of a woman on multiple charges.
Michelle Anderson, 42, remained jailed Monday on charges of assault on a peace officer, possession of a dangerous drug, resisting arrest, assault and criminal mischief, Brown County Jail records state.
According to deputy Shade Tidwell’s report:
Tidwell was dispatched at 5:5 p.m. to the 3800 block of Lake Shore Drive on a report that a woman was causing problems. The woman kicked in a door and assaultedß her sister, Tidwell was told.
Tidwell spoke with the woman, who kicked Tidwell. The deputy learned the trouble had started with an argument over money. Deputies inventoried the woman’s purse and found a prescription bottle with no label, and pills that are available only by prescription.
In other incidents involving the sheriff’s office:
• Deceptive business practice — County Road 421. A woman said she hired a man to install a water filtration system. The woman said it was improperly installed but the man and his workers tried to make her believe it was installed correctly. The woman said the man used intimidation and harassment to make her pay the bill. The woman paid part of the bill and the two are suing each other.
• Verbal domestic — County Road 366, where the caller said a man refused to leave. The woman requested a criminal trespass warning against the man.
• Theft — Buckview Drive. A man said someone stole two flags from his flag pole.
• Burglary of vehicle — Clover Leaf Drive. Two rifles stolen.
• Criminal mischief — Neal Drive.
• Theft — Highway 279, items taken from rent house, suspect named.
en from a rent house and ELIZABETH NICOLE MUMME is being listed a suspect.
• Burglary — County Road 358, woman named husband, who has a pending protective order, as the suspect.