• Disorderly conduct — County Road 291, Agency assist with sheriff’s office, man with a gun. Officer cleared, everything OK.
• Alarm — 500 block of Garmon, keyholder responded, building secure.
• Found property — Park Drive/Early Boulevard, caller found an eye glasses case that contained marijuana. Case taken into custody and placed into evidence.
• Harassment — 200 block Hillcrest, caller reported being harassed by male subject. Report taken.
• Theft — 200 block of Early Boulevard, money stolen from wallet, possible suspect listed.
• Reckless driver — U.S. Highway 183 North, vehicle inbound toward Early. Officer located vehicle unoccupied on side of road. Owner located, vehicle ran out of gas.
• Harassment — 100 block of Autumn, complainant getting harassing text messages, report taken.
• Reckless driver — C.C. Woodson/FM 2525, vehicle struck guard rail and kept driving. Unable to locate vehicle.
• DWI driver — vehicle left 900 block of Early Boulevard going east. Officers unable to locate vehicle
• Medical emergency — 100 block of Kings Court, Lifeguard transported.
• Accident — East Highway 377, agency assist with DPS. Vehicle hit a bull in roadway. A second vehicle hit the bull and rolled over, then a third accident occurred after emergency services on scene. All eastbound highway traffic shut down. Three Lifeguard and one Heart of Texas EMS units transported a total of six victims.
• Suspicious — 200 block of Hillcrest, caller said she could hear someone whispering through her door. Area checked, no one around.
• Agency assist with sheriff’s office — County Road 334, suicidal person, officer cleared everything OK.
• Domestic disturbance — 700 block of Early Boulevard, female had been assaulted during the night, report taken.
• Domestic disturbance — 100 block of Meadow Glen, female assaulted by her boyfriend, male half trying to leave with child. Male subject arrested for family violence, female arrested for outstanding warrants.
• Alarm call — 600 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.
• Welfare check — 800 block of Scarlet, caller asked for check on female. Female is fine, doesn’t want to take calls from male.
• Medical emergency — 100 block of Orchard, Air Evac responded to mall parking lot and transported.
• Domestic disturbance — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, male assaulted a female. Female transported to BRMC ER, man arrested for assault family violence/strangulation.
• Theft — 300 block of Early Boulevard, caller stated someone stole her wallet. Report taken
• Stalking — 100 block of Northline. After meeting with complainant it was determined no offense occurred. Option given.
• Harassment — 100 block of Autumn, caller getting harassing messages from female. Report taken
• Found property — 500 block of Garmon, complainant stated there are two boats on his property. Doesn’t know who they belong to. Officer tracked down owners, he will come get them.
• Animal complaint — 100 block of Suttee. Caller said dogs have been out. Dogs were in a kennel when officer checked. Warning given about dogs running at large.
• Unwanted person — 100 block of Early Boulevard. Caller said subject at her house would not leave. Subject left before officer arrived.
• Fire call — 100 block of Turtle Creek, large amount of smoke. Man burinng leaves. Advised of city ordinance and had to put the fire out.
• Reckless driver — C.C. Woodson, vehicle in and out of traffic very fast. Unable to locate vehicle.
• Terroristic threat — 100 Block of Suttee Circle, caller reported being threatened by dog owner when caller told him he was going to shoot the dog if he came at him again.
Early police blotter