A Blanket man is free on bonds totaling $21,500 after he was arrested early Sunday morning on multiple charges following a domestic disturbance.
Richard Tibbetts, 41, was booked on charges of assault, obstruction or retaliations, evading arrest resisting arrest and interfering with public duties, sheriff’s officials said.
A male told deputies he was assaulted by his stepfather, identified as Tibbetts, at a residence on County Road 354 in Blanket.
• DWI — Corrigan Avenue, arrested Wyatt Burleson, 19, of Brownwood, on DWI charge.
• Burglary — Cliff Drive. Caller advised someone broke into his building on the property and stole tools.
• Assault — report by telephone, male said his ex-girlfriend threatened and assaulted him as he picked up children from her home.
• Burglary — County Road 292 in Early. Several firearms were stolen.
• Identify theft — Report taken at Law Enforcement Center. Complainant said unknown person tried to use his identity to apply for unemployment benefits.
• Burglary — County Road 602. Complainant said suspect entered the house she was renting and took her belongings.
Thursday, Nov. 30
• Assault — FM 586 South. Adult with mental disabilities had pushed her elderly mother out of a doorway and left their house on foot. Woman was found nd safely relocated to another family member’s house for the night.
Tuesday, Nov. 28
• Theft — Bray Drive. Man believed someone had been stealing money from his home under the guise of housekeeping for him. A report was made.