• Suspicious call — 900 block of Early Boulevard, subject standing close to roadway, possibly panhandling. Subject gone on officer’s arrival.
• Suspicious call — 200 block of Garmon, person looking in abandoned trailer house. Subject stated they used to live here. Wanted to make sure a UPS package they were waiting on didn’t get dropped here.
• Theft — 200 block of Liveoak, caller stated he woke up and his phone and wallet are missing, also stated he suspected his girlfriend, who is now living with guy down the street.
• Found property — 400 block of Early Boulevard, caller found debit card in the ATM machine, Owner located and came to pick up the card.
• Civil matter — 100 block of Suttee, dispute over property from former renter and property owner. Option given.
• Reckless driver — East Highway 377 toward Early, vehicle weaving in roadway. Officer unable to locate vehicle.
• Noise nuisance — 100 block of Williams, resident advised to turn music down.
• Domestic disturbance — 1000 block of Early Boulevard, assault occurred in the county. Sheriff’s office took the report, one arrested for family violence.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard, caller reported metal fuel tank cap has been stolen.
• Animal complaint — 1300 block of Virginia, red pit bull got into caller’s yard. Dog did not attempt to bite anyone. Owner located.
• Hit and run accident — 300 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle struck a parked car then left. Suspect and vehicle located.
• Burglary — 700 block of Garmon, caller heard someone come in her back door, called 9-1-1. Caller learned it was her dad before officers arrived. Officer verified everything OK.
• Drug call — 300 block of Live Oak, caller stated several cars coming and going. Officer checked residence, homeowner selling garage sale items. Drug call unfounded.
• Suspicious — 900 block of Early Boulevard, subject sitting on ground next to police department. Officer checked on subject. Subject was out running and had to stop and rest.
• Reckless driver — South Highway 84 toward Early, unable to locate vehicle.
• Hit and run — agency assist. Accident occurred in Brownwood. Behicle located, turned over to Brownwood.
• Medical emergency — agency assist, Lifeguard transporting.
Thursday, Nov. 30
• Alarm — 300 block of Early Boulevard, key holder arrived and checked building, all secure.
• Domestic disturbance — 800 block of Early Boulevard, verbal argument, no violence. Solved by separation.
• Violation of protective order, walk-in. Report taken.
• Civil matter — 100 block of Suttee Circle, option given.
• 9-1-1 hang-up — 100 block of Gahanna, phone problems. No emergency.
• Traffic hazard — 1000 block of Early Boulevard, sheet metal laying in roadway
Wednesday, Nov. 29
• Medical emergency — 500 block of Longhorn, Lifeguard transported.
• Criminal mischief — 100 block of Early Boulevard, subject throwing rocks at dump truck. Subject located, stated truck driver was flipping him off. Rock-thrower and truck driver counseled.
• Civil matter — 100 block of Suttee Circle, former renter and property owner. Options given.
• Accident — 1100 block of Early Boulevard, car hit a deer, no injuries.
• Alarm — 300 block of Early Boulevard, keyholder on scene, building checked and secure.
Tuesday, Nov. 28
• Juvenile problem — 1500 block of Early Boulevard, juvenile causing problems. Counseled with juvenile
• Motorist assist — 1500 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle broke down, help already on way.
• Medical Emergency — 300 block of Early Boulevard, Lifeguard transported.
• Civil standby/disturbance — 200 Block of Liveoak, male/female arguing. Female just wanted to get property and leave. Officer stood by while female left.
• City ordinance violation — 200 Block of Crescent, selling door-to-door, advised to stop immediately until permit obtained.
Early police blotter