Tuesday, Feb. 26
• Accident — 100 Sunrise Drive, minor damage, no injuries. Drivers settled between themselves.
Reckless driver — North Highway 183. Vehicle reported to be all over road. Officers located vehicle and did not observe any traffic violations.
• Fire alarm call — 700 block of Early Boulevard, officer responded with Early Fire. Subject was vaping, set off alarm. No fire.
• Suspicious — 115 Sudderth. Vehicle checked behind high school during late night hours.
• Suspicious — 100 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle parked behind business at 1 a.m. after hours. Vehicle checked OK building secure.
Wednesday, Feb. 28
• Scam — Mark Allen Drive. Caller stated someone accessed his computer. Computer has been taken to a computer technician to attempt to recover information about who and how they accessed it.
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Hanson Lane, Lifeguard transported.
• Civil matter — 400 block of Early Boulevard, subject wanting a phone call. He quit his job and manager won’t allow him to get his tools. Officer attempted to call several times, no answer.
• Domestic disturbance — 130 Sudderth. Caller was a neighbor but refused to identify. Officers checked parties at the reported apartment. No disturbance.
• Car Fire — Highway 377 east. Officer on scene stated fire was out.
• Reckless driver — South Higtway 183. Vehicle weaving on highway. Officer located the vehicle and checked the driver. The driver was very tired and planned to pull into station and rest.
• Reckless driver — 300 block of Early Boulevard, caller reported possible intoxicated driver. Officer checked the area and unable to locate.
Thursday, March 1
• Motorist assist — South Highway 183/FM 2126, vehicle broke down in roadway.
• Child abuse call — 200 block of Early Boulevard, caller reported child in vehicle alone. Mother was in vehicle when officer pulled up.
• Suspicious — 100 Block of Meadow Lane. Caller reported juveniles in area. officer checked area did not locate anyone.
• Suspicious — 500 block of Early Boulevard, officer checked out a vehicle parked near business while closed. Officer contacted registered owner. Vehicle broke down and owner will get it moved.
Friday, March 2
• Reckless driver — 1100 block of Early Boulevard.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Welfare check — 900 block of Tarraha, Officer made contact with the resident, Everything OK.
• Reckless driver — C.C. Woodson, vehicle traveling high rate of speed. Officer located vehicle. Driver was not intoxicated. Got off work headed home.
• Suspicious call — Longhorn/ Park, vehicle parked with people in vehicle. Vehicle was gone on officers arrival.
• Juvenile problem — 100 block of Sunrise, two 14-year-old juveniles walking in streets at 1:30am. Juveniles taken to parents.
• Suspicious — 300 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle parked behind building at 4a.m. Officer checked buildings. All secure. No one around.
Saturday, March 3
• Car fire — East Highway 377, fire was out upon arrival.
• Reckless driver — Highway 183 North, officer followed vehicle but did not observe any traffic violations.
• Reckless driver — 300 block of Early Boulevard, officer unable to locate vehicle.
• Theft of license plate — 100 block of Orchard, report taken.
• Civil matter — caller requested a phone call. Officer tried to call multiple times but did not receive answer.
• Domestic disturbance — 130 Sudderth. Neighbor reported yelling and sounds of a fight in neighbor apartment. Officer spoke with female in residence with kids. Kids were playing rough. Advised to have them keep it down.
Sunday, March 4
• Medical emergency — 300 block of Grand View, Lifeguard transported.
• Hit-and-run — 600 block of Early Boulevard.
• Loose livestock — 300 block of Trailer, three calves running loose. Owner located.
• Weapons offense — 200 block of Early Boulevard, individual accidentaly discharged a weapon in parking lot. No injuries. Report was taken
• Reckless driver — Longhorn/Industrial. Black pickup keeps driving around the area. Vehicle gone before officer arrived.
Monday, March 5
• Community relations — Early Middle School, officer spent some time at the middle school with kids while parents dropping kids off.
• Alarm call — 100 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.
• Welfare check — 400 block of C.C. Woodson, older male riding bike in traffic lanes. Officer checked the area, subject gone on arrival.
• Reckless driver — East Highway 377. Vehicle driving erratically. Vehicle headed outbound, officer out of position to look for vehicle. Passed call on to sheriff’s office.
• Civil matter — 400 block of Early Boulevard.
• Suspicious vehicle — West Industrial, people sleeping in van. Officer checked subjects, stated they were construction workers on building job. Waiting to start job in morning.
Early police blotter
Tuesday, Feb. 26