Wednesday, March 7
• Welfare Check — 700 block f Early Boulevard. Female sitting in bar ditch. Assisted subject in calling someone to come help her.
• Reckless driver — North Highway 183. Vehicle reported to be weaving on roadway. Vehicle turned off before entering Early.
• Accident — 100 block of Early Boulevard, no injuries, minor damage. Two citations issued to driver.
Thursday, March 8
• Animal complaint — 300 block of Early Boulevard. Caller reported a sick cat. Cat gone on officer’s arrival.
• Traffic hazard — 900 block of Early Boulevard, debris in roadway.
• Welfare check — 1300 block of Sherry Lane, everything OK.
• Suspicious — Parkway Drive, vehicle stopped on side of roadway. Everything OK.
• Domestic disturbance — 600 block of Early Boulevard, officer investigated.
• Scam — 100 block of Meadow Glen, report taken.
• Animal complaint — 100 block of Salt Creek, aggressive brown pit bull cross. Owner located and warned about dog getting out.
• Reckless driver — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, vehicle driving recklessly. Officer unable to locate vehicle.
Thursday, March 9
• Accident — 500 block of Early Boulevard. Two vehicles, no injuries, off roadway. Both drivers issued citations.
• Accident — 8000 block of East 377, one-vehicle rollover. Fire / EMS responded. Three injured and transported.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Animal complaint — 700 block of Early Boulevard, caller got home and saw injured dog in driveway. When caller got out of vehicle, the dog jumped in. Officer located owners.
• Agency assist — 400 block of East Commerce, Brownwood unit requesting assistance.
• Medical emergency — 300 Block of Grandview, Lifeguard transported.
Saturday, March 10
• Suspicious — 300 block of Early Boulevard, subject asking people for money at mall entrance. Officer provided options for assistance. Subjects moved along.
• Reckless driver — 5000 block of Highway 183 South, vehicle driving at high rate of speed. Officer unable to locate.
• Community relations — 200 block of Northnline. Person fell, not injured just needed assistance. Officer assisted male into chair
• Intoxicated driver — 100 block of Early Boulevard. PD looking for vehicle, possible DWI. Officer in area but unable to locate vehicle matching description.
• Suspicious — 800 block of Early Boulevard, Vehicle sitting on side of road. Driver was lost, officer provided directions.
• Suspicious — 100 block of East River Oaks. Officer observed subject outside of home with flashlight. Subject was homeowner.
Sunday, March 11
• DWI driver — East Highway 377. Caller reported driver all over the road. Officer located vehicle. Driver was not intoxicated. Driver was arrested for US Border Patrol.
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Hillcrest, Lifeguard transported.
• Unsecure premises — 1000 block of Early Boulevard, officer located a gate swinging open to a business yard. Employee arrived and determined the gate broke the lock due to the wind. No offense.
• Accident — Early Boulevard/Northline, two- vehicle, no injury, roadway clear. Minor damage. Citations issued to both drivers
• Reckless driver — 300 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle driving in circles in mall parking lot. Driver stated he was just trying to relax his child.
• Animal complaint — 200 block of Sudderth. Deer on side of road injured.
Early police blotter
Wednesday, March 7