• DWI — 1500 block of Austin Avenue. Deputy Mason Fabbiani made a traffic stop for failing to maintain a single lane. After a field sobriety test, Fabbiani arrested Tracy Gardner, 59, on a DWI charge.
• Assault — Saint Patrick Drive. Two women said a man who’d been married to one of the women assaulted both of them.
• Assault — U.S. Highway 377 South. A man told deputy Toby Mathis his grandfather assaulted him and grabbed his throat.
• Dog bite — deputy Mason Fabbiani was dispatched to Brownwood Regional Medical Center, where a woman said she was walking her dog when another dog attacked her dog. The woman said she tried to break up the dogs when the attacking dog bit her arm.
• DWI — FM 1467. Deputy Toby Mathis responded to a call of a reckless driver after the caller saw a car strike the curb near Mills County State Bank on Early Blvd. The caller followed the vehicle on Highway 183 South and saw the car cross the center line into oncoming traffic, then enter the bar ditch on FM 1467.
Mathis located the car parked outside a gate. Mathis conducted a field sobriety test on the driver, identified as Alexis Lohse, 21, of San Angelo. Mathis arrested Lohse on a DWI charge.
on e of address on FM 1467. I identified the driver as LOHSE, ALEXIS LEANN. After a Standard Field Sobriety Test was conducted, LOHSE was placed under arrest for Driving While Intoxicated.
• Criminal trespass warning — Sgt. Pete Bastardo was dispatched to Kohler on a report of an ex-employee making suspicious remarks. After speaking with workers at Kohler, Bastardo contacted the ex-employee and issued a criminal trespass warning for the property.
• Assault family violence — Deputy Mason Fabbiani was dispatched to an address a Belle Plain address, where a woman said she and her boyfriend got in an argument while driving. The woman said her boyfriend was mad about the type of music she was playing, began pulling wires out of the sound system and head butted the woman on her left cheek. The woman did not want to press charges.