Tuesday, March 20
• Medical Emergency — 200 block of Hillcrest, Lifeguard transported.
• Suspicious — 100 block of Salt Creek, everything OK.
• Reckless Driver — 100 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle driving in center turn lane. Vehicle gone before officer arrived.
• Suspicious — 200 block of Early Boulevard, officer located suspicious vehicle at car lot after hours. Officer located male and female looking at cars. All OK.
Wednesday, March 21
• City ordinance violation — 1300 block of Virginia. Subject burning leaves in back yard. Advised to put it out, given a warning.
• Alarm — 100 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.
• Traffic hazard — 600 block of Longhorn. Subject riding go-cart in road. Subject gone on officer’s arrival.
• Child abuse — 200 block of Garmon, APS reported incident. Investigation began.
• Suspicious stop — 100 block of Meadow Glen. Officer observed subject walking around house with flashlight. Officer made contact, was the homeowner.
• Alarm — 100 block of Rainbow, building secure.
• Alarm — 400 block of Early Boulevard, officer located burglar in building. Subject placed under arrest for burglary of building.
Thursday, March 22
• Harassment — 1300 block of Eastwind. Caller stated someone keeps beating on door.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
Friday, March 23
• Suspicious call — Early Blvd/Hillcrest, vehicle parked in intersection
• Medical emergency — 700 block of Garmon, Fire/Ems responded. Lifeguard transported.
• Welfare Check — 600 block of Early Boulevard, domestic disturbance, verbal only. Female left for work.
Saturday, March 24
• Reckless driver — 200 block of Early Boulevard, 18-wheeler weaving in lanes. Officers unable to locate vehicle.
• Medical emergency — 100 block of Early Boulevard, Lifeguard transported.
• Alarm — 1000 block of Early Boulevard.
• Reckless driver — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, vehicle driving erratically. Vehicle located by sheriff’s office, driver arrested for DWI.
• Domestic Disturbance — CR 381, agency assist with sheriff’s office. Subject has assaulted his wife and several family members.
• Suspicious call — 200 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle parked behind a business. Everything checked OK.
• Child abuse — 130 Sudderth, caller stated 2-year-child wondering around with no adult. Officer located mother, CPS contacted, investigation report made.
Sunday, March 25
• Accident — 200 block of Eastover. One-vehicle accident. Vehicle ran off road struck private property. No injuries.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Traffic hazard — 1800 block of Early Boulevard, bus broke down.
• Suspicious call — 100 block of Hillcrest. Officer located subject walking, subject was picking up cans on road.
• Motorist assist — 600 block of Garmon, subject stopped in roadway checking directions.
• Noise nuisance 100 block of Orchard, loud music coming from vehicle. Owner advised to turn music down.
• Suicide attempt — agency assist with sheriff’s office, subject set himself on fire. Fire/EMS responded. Subject transported.
• Assault — 400 block of Longhorn, subject was assaulted. Fire/Ems responded for injuries. Report taken. Suspect not on scene.
Monday, March 26
• Welfare check — 300 block of Early Boulevard, caller stated that he thought a piece of machinery had turned over. Officer made contact with workers. No problems
• Reckless driver — 8000 bock of East Highway 377. Caller stated vehicle on wrong side of road. Offices checked area, unable to locate.
• Suspicious — Old Comanche Road/U.S. Highway 183 North, subjects sleeping in car. Subjects stated they were homeless. They were referred to some churches for assistance.
• Welfare check — 800 block of Scarlet, caller could not reach friend by phone. Officer made contact. No problem.
• Accident — U.S. Highway 183 North/Old Comanche Road. Car struck deer. No injuries.
• Reckless driver — Early Boulevard/Orchard, vehicle driving erratically. Vehicle gone on officer’s arrival.
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Crescent, Lifeguard transported.
• 9-1-1 hang up — Mistletoe, weather related.