Brownwood City Council meetings will hear several reports as part of their agenda when they meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
• Budgetary control
• Residential cleanup results
• Update on animal control enforcement and ordinance work
• Early voting
Other agenda items include:
• Consider authorizing mayor to sign agreement with the Health and Human Services Commission for the Home Delivered Meal Grant Program
• Consider approving the exchange of a .019 acre tract of property owned by the city on Romines Street to the estate of Marion W. Smith for the exchange of a .019 acre tract of property owned by the estate of Smith to correct an encroachment issue.
• Consider denying the Oncor Electric Delivery Company’s application for approval of a distribution cost recovery factor to increase distribution rates with the city.
• Consider declaring dirt escalated from the Pecan Bayou as surplus property and declaring its disposition