The Brown County Commissioners Court’s meeting Monday morning will include an executive discussion on a lawsuit filed by Cassandra Evetts, a Comanche attorney who owns Comanche County Abstract, against Brown County Clerk Sharon Ferguson.
The commissioners court meets at 9 a.m.
Other agenda items include:
• Consider action on burn ban
• Open and consider approving bids for road materials, hauling of road materials and blasting and crushing limestone and caliche
• Consider declaring vehicle/equipment as surplus and selling on GovDeals
• Consider purchase of vehicle/equipment
• Consider approval of Department of State Health Servies contract for vital statistics