Monday, May 7
• Accident — 1100 block of Early Boulevard, two-vehicle, one transported to BRMC by Lifeguard Ambulance.
• Reckless driver — 100 block of Longhorn, vehicle speeding on road.
• Assault — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, caller reported her kids had been assaulted.
• Alarm — 200 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.
Tuesday, May 8
• Welfare Check— 100 block of Meadow Glen.
• Child abuse — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, officer and CPS investigated child abuse call. Children taken to ER. Investigation began
• DWI reported — FM 3100 and Early Boulevard, vehicle located. Driver arrested for DWI.
• Suspicious — 130 Sudderth, caller stated someone tried to get in her apartment. Just wants area checked.
Wednesday, May 9
• Assault — CR 319. Domestic disturbance, agency assist with sheriff’s office.
• Animal cruelty — 500 block of Early Boulevard.
• Domestic disturbance — 130 Sudderth. No violence. Solved by separation.
• Welfare check — 130 Sudderth, subject making suicidal threats to girlfriend.
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Bluebonnet, Lifeguard transported.
Friday, May 11
• Child abuse call — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, Ricky Delarosa arrested for injury to child and assault family violence-occlusion.
• 911 hangup — 130 Sudderth, child playing on phone.
• Animal cruelty — 300 block of Early Boulevard, dog locked in vehicle. Vehicle was gone on officer’s arrival.
• Reckless driver — East Commerce coming to Early Boulevard.
• Prowler — 300 block of Grandview, officer checked the area.
• Animal complaint — 1200 block of Sonja, Caller reported dogs barking.
• Medical emergency — 100 block of McDonald, Lifeguard transported.
Saturday, May 12
• Animal at Large – 1000 block of Northline.
• Domestic disturbance — 200 block of East Hall Court, male/ female fighting. Karla Torres-Vazquez, 23, arrested for on assault family violence charge.
Sunday, May 13
• Noise Nuisance — 1200 block of Sonja, caller complaining about dogs barking.
• Domestic disturbance — 130 Sudderth, male and female fighting in apartment. Officers arrested female for assault family violence. Female fought officers by kicking them and grabbing and hitting them. Rowena Coers, 19, taken Brown County Jail on two charges of assault on a public servant, one charge of resisting arrest and one charge of assault causing bodily injury.
Monday, May 14
• Criminal mischief — 1800 block of Early Boulevard, caller stated his renters destroyed his house when they moved out. Options provided.
• Welfare check — 200 block of Homewood Circle. Caller concerned about an elderly female wondering around. Female assisted back to her home. Everything OK.
• Juvenile problem — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, caller stated juvenile was trying to get out of vehicle while moving. 12-year-old juvenile arrested for assault family violence. Turned over to juvenile probation.
• Accident — 900 block of Early Boulevard, no report. Extremely minor, settled between both drivers.
• Suspicious — 200 block of Early Boulevard, officer located open door to business. Business checked, owner contacted to come secure business.
• Sexual Assault — BRMC-ER. Officer, detective responded to ER for sexual assault investigation. Investigation to continue.