Thursday, May 24
• Assault — 3800 block of Second.
• Assault — 2900 block of Fourth.
Friday, May 25
• Public intoxication — 1800 block of Austin Avenue. At approximately 8:50 p.m., officers were dispatched to the area regarding a subject walking in and out of traffic and jumping in front of cars.
Upon arrival, officers identified 19-year-old Rogelio Deltoro III of Brownwood. Deltoro was found to be intoxicated to a point that he was a danger to himself or others if allowed to continue walking home. Deltoro was arrested for public intoxicated and transported to jail without incident.
• Burglary of vehicle — 700 block of Third.
• Family violence — 300 block of Bluffview.
Saturday, May 26
• Pursuit —1300 block of Durham. At approximately 9:40 a.m., gt Jesse Mares observed a male known to him to be 27-year-old Jesse Roper of Brownwood. Roper had two active municipal court warrants for his arrest. Mares contacted Roper and explained the reason for the contact. Roper immediately began running and evaded detention for several blocks before being caught.
A search incident to arrest revealed several items of drug paraphernalia along with a crystal like substance believed to be methamphetamine. Roper was arrested for evading arrest/detention, resisting arrest, possession of a controlled substance and the municipal court warrants.
Sunday, May 27
• Fighting —500 block of West Commerce. At approximately 1 p.m., officers were dispatched to a restaurant regarding a citizen dispute.
Officers identified 19-year-old Kara Rayburn, 20-year-old Amber Kathleen Smith and 20-year-old Devon Montemayor, all of Brownwood, as the subjects fighting in the parking lot. At the conclusion of the investigation, all subjects were arrested for disorderly conduct by fighting.
• Unauthorized use of vehicle — 300 block of North Fisk.
• Assault — 900 block of West Commerce. Officers dispatched for citizens dispute, suspect arrested.
• Criminal mischief — 800 block of Booker.
• Traffic stop — 500 block of West Commerce, arrested subject for possession of marijuana.
Monday, May 28
• Animal complaint — 1200 block of Crothers, dog and raccoon fighting.
• Domestic — 2500 block of Belle Plain.