EARLY — Early police responded to two accidents Tuesday including a collision on Early Boulevard in which one of the vehicles rolled onto its side.
That accident happened in the 100 block of Early Boulevard. The driver of a sport utility vehicle pulled out of a parking lot in front of another SUV, which spun sideways before striking the curb and flipping onto its side, Early police said.
The female driver of the flipped SUV was extricated by firefighters and transported by Lifeguard Ambulance. The male driver of the other SUV was also transported by Lifeguard.
In the other accident, an 18-wheeler struck a car, forcing the vehicle into a fence.
The 18-wheeler left the scene and was located in Mills County. Lifeguard transported the driver of the car that was struck.
In other incidents:
Tuesday, May 22
• Suspicious call — C.C. Woodson/Old Fort Worth Road. Caller heard someone under bridge yelling. Subjects living under bridge. No problems.
• Medical emergency — 300 block of Early Boulevard, Lifeguard transported.
• Suspicious — 900 block of Early Boulevard. Caller said elderly woman was walking in underwear. Female is OK, nothing wrong.
• Suspicious — 300 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle parked on side of road. Everything OK.
Wednesday, May 23
• Assault — walk-in report. Assault occurred at middle school. Parent later declined to file charges.
• Burglary — 700 block of Garmon. Caller stated someone trying to get into her house. Officer arrived, determined it was caller’s sister. No report.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Reckless Driver — 500 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle all over the roadway.
• Welfare check — 100 block of Hillcrest, caller could not reach her mother. Everything OK.
• Loose livestock — Riveroaks Road. Goats out. Unable to locate.
• Animal cruelty — 300 block of Early Boulevard, dog left in vehicle. Vehicle gone on officer’s arrival.
• Reckless driver — Highway 183 North, officers unable to locate.
Thursday, May 24
911 Hang up call – 900 Blk Early Blvd. Officer checked the school. No problems. Accidental
• Community relations — 100 block of Sudderth. Officer conducting walk through inside school.
• Runaway — agency assist for another agency checking location for runaway. No one found.
• Welfare check — 200 block of Trailer, juvenile going door to door. Juvenile looking for yards to mow. No problem.
• Agency assist with Brownwood police — subject rammed Brownwood officer.
• Domestic disturbance — agency assist with sheriff’s office. Disturbance in Blanket.
Friday, May 25
Fire Call – 200 Blk Hillcrest Drive. Tree fell through roof of trailer house. No injuries. Family evacuated
• Debris in roadway — 300 block of Early Boulevard, mall sign down in roadway. Sign drug off to side.
• Road hazard – West River Oaks, tree down in roadway.
• Medical call — 100 block of Early Boulevard, Lifeguard transported.
• Stranded motorist — Garmon Drive, car totaled by hail. Unable to drive further. Officer assisted family to motel.
• Accident — 100 block of Early Boulevard, two- vehicle no injuries.
Saturday, May 26
• Theft call — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Disorderly conduct — 600 block of Early Boulevard, verbal altercation.
• Accident — 200 block of Early Boulevard, minor crash, no injuries.
• Theft of firearm — 500 block of Lucus. Report taken
• Animal complaint — 1400 block of Early Boulevard, dogs put up before officer’s arrival
• Medical emergency — 200 block of Longhorn. Lifeguard transported.
• Accident — 900 block of Early Boulevard, vehicle hit a deer. Report taken.
• Civil matter — 130 Sudderth, child custody issue.
• Alarm — 300 block of Early Boulevard.
• Suspicious call — 100 block of West Industrial.
• Theft — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
Sunday, May 27
• Animal complaint — 900 block of Early Boulevard.
• Agency assist with Merryville, La. — 600 block of Early Boulevard, attempted to make contact with subjects for another agency.
• Possible child drowning — 400 block of Monte Vista. Police and fire responded to a 3-year-old that fell in pool. CPR in progress. Child revived and transported to ER by Lifeguard
• Fire call — 2000 block of FM 2525, agency assist with traffic for house fire.
• Civil matter — 130 Sudderth.
Monday, May 28
• Animal at large — 100 block of Bonnie. Aggressive dog. Officer unable to locate.
• Animal at large — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson, two dogs in roadway. Gone on officer’s arrival.
• Animal bite — 100 block of Lucus, didn’t break skin. Dog gone on officer’s arrival. Unable to locate.
• Pursuit — East Commerce. Vehicle ran from Brownwood police. Early officers located vehicle in the 100 block of Early Boulevard. Vehicle turned north on CR 381. Officer attempted to catch vehicle but vehicle sped away from officer.
Officer checked the area. Vehicle was located in the dead end of CR 381. Vehicle wrecked out, striking a pipe fence. Occupants ran on foot from scene before officer’s arrival. Officers checked the area but unable to locate. Vehicle was impounded along with driver’s evidence. Investigation to continue.
• Suspicious call — 200 block of Salt Creek, officer checked the area after pursuit accident call was cleared up.