Friday, June 15
• Accident — 2700 block of South U.S. 377, DWI
• Criminal mischief — 1800 block of 12th
• Hit and run — 2000 block of Slayden
• Assault — Buck View Drive. Deputies Simpson and Burke responded to a domestic. Both parties were separated. The victim and a witness advised the suspect kicked the victim in the shin.
Saturday, June 1i6
• Traffic stop — C.C. Woodson/FM 2525, driver arrested for DWI
• Traffic stop — 3400 block of Second, arrest made for possession of a controlled substance.
• Assault — U.S. 183 North. Deputy Jayson Bastardo was dispatched to an assault call. A woman said her husband had assaulted her. The woman’s husband was arrested on an assault family violence charge.
• Assault — South U.S. 84, Zephyr. Deputy Mason Fabbiani was dispatched to a residence where two people were in an argument. One of the parties pushed open a bathroom door as a female was leaning up against the door. The female was not injured and did not wish to press charges.
Sunday, June 17
• Domestic —600 block of North Fisk.
• Interfering with child custody — FM 3254. Deputy Toby Mathis responded to a report of disorderly conduct. The complainant said her child’s father was intoxicated and would not let her leave with the child. Mathis spoke with the parties involved wrote a report for interfering with child custody and Class C assault.
Monday, June 18
• Theft of medication — 300 block of Bluffview.
• Wanted person — Parole office, 900 block of Main. Police responded to the parole office on a report of a person wanted on a parole warrant. Police arrested the man on the parole warrant and on a new charge of possessing a drug falsification device.
• Information — Local resident came to the LEC and wanted to report he was missing a cow from his herd. He said the cow was accounted for approximately two weeks prior. He said he then discovered the cow missing a few days later. He searched his property and couldn’t find the missing cow.