Friday, June 29
• Information report — Milam Drive. Deputy Bastardo dispatched regarding incident that occurred at Aldersgate. A female threatened violence at a dance.
Saturday, June 30
• Illegal dumping — CR 105 (Thrifty Park). Deputy Mathis responded and observed a mattress and several bottles.
Sunday, July 1
• Burglary of a habitation — CR 327.
• Criminal mischief — Brown County Jail. Inmate destroyed a phone.
• Burglary of a habitation — U.S. 183 in Zephyr. Deputy Mathis was dispatched on a report that tools were taken from a residence that is being remodeled.
Monday, July 2
• Assault — Highway 67. Deputy Thompson took a report from a woman who said she was assaulted by her live-in boyfriend.
• Illegal dumping — FM 1176 and Highway 377. Deputy Hopson observed a dead animal which was illegally dumped.
• Scam — Margaret Drive. Cpl. Thomas took a walk-in complaint from a woman who said she was contacted about a delinquent account. The woman said she never opened the account.
• Narcotics — David Street. Deputy Rodriguez was dispatched on a report of a wanted person. Misti Schofield, 37, was arrested on a parole warrant out of Hamilton County. After a consent search, deputies seized 1.22 grams of methamphetamine. Schofield was also charged with possession of a controlled substance.
Wednesday, July 4
• Assault — CR 551. Deputy Toby Mathis and Cpl. Taylor Fletcher were dispatched on a domestic disturbance report, where they arrested Ashley Crowder, 28, on a charge of assault causing bodily injury family violence.