Thursday, July 5
• Animal bite — 100 block of Market Place
Friday, July 6
• Theft — Walmart, female cited for stealing clothing items.
Saturday, July 7
• Citizens dispute — 600 block of West Commerce. Two females were arguing in a parking lot. A citation was issued for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Follow-up — 2500 block of Temple, subject arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Domestic disturbance — 1900 block of Avenue B.
• Theft of firearm — 2600 block of Vincent.
• Traffic stop — Good Shepherd/Southside. Officer Ray Slayton performed a consensual search for guns and located a small bag of methamphetamine. Slayton made an arrest.
Sunday, July 8
• Welfare check — 500 block of West Austin. Officer Jayme Bowman dispatched on report of possibly intoxicated person. Bowman located the subject, made contact and explained the reason for the stop. Bowman went to pat the subject down for weapons, and the subject began to arrest and pull away. Bowman arrested the subject.
• Terroristic threat — 700 block of West Commerce, female threatened by family member.
• Theft/public intoxication — Walmart. Officer Bruce Spruill was dispatched on a report that a heavily intoxicated male was trying to leave the store with items for which he had not paid. Spruill arrested the male for public intoxication.
• Reckless damage or destruction — 2000 block of Belle Plain, suspect damaged property at local business by driving recklessly.
Monday, July 9
• Theft — 1200 block of Looney, theft over $750 under $2,500.
• Burglary of building — 1100 block of Santa Clara.