The Brownwood City Council will take up the following items when it meets at 9 a.m. Tuesday:
• Consider approving on first reading an ordinance annexing 109.67 acres into the city and approving the service plan for the annexed area.
• Consider an ordinance on first reading approving revisions to the Code of Ordinances which includes the adoption of the updated countywide flood insurance rate maps and flood insurance study with the effective date of Aug. 28.
• Consider an ordinance on first reading naming the street from calvert Road into Gordon Wood Stadium as Gordon Wood Stadium Drive.
• Consider amending the East Elementary School traffic ordinance on second reading and consider adopting the ordinance on second and third/final readings.
• Consider authorizing the city manager to sign an agreement to contribute funds to locate, removed and/or adjust utilities on U.S. 67 near Clements with TxDOT.
• Hear a report on street work.