Sunday, Aug. 5
• Domestic disturbance — 1700 block of 10th.
• Suspicious — 1900 block of Coggin, two arrested for possession of marijuana.• Assault — 1000 block of Coggin. Officer was beginning accident investigation when male approached and reported an assault in a local bar.
• Domestic disturbance — 4300 block of Brookdale.
• Burglary of habitation — 1600 block of Selwood.
• Domestic disturbance — 1200 block of Austin, subject arrested for disorderly conduct.
The following were booked into the Brown County Jail between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday:
Sandra Bale, 31, Brownwood, disorderly conduct
Justin Brown, 39, Brownwood, unauthorized use of vehicle
Reba Buffington, 35, Brownwood, possession of marijuana
John Goodman, 36, Brownwood, traffic warrant
Jared Green, 37, failure to appear on traffic charge
William Lux, 32, Killeen, possession of marijuana
Mario Narro, 41, Brownwood, continuous violence against the family
Johnny Navarro, 55, Cross Cut, DWI second, unlawful carrying weapon, no driver’s license
Trevan Teague, 23, Brownwood, possession of a controlled substance
Stetson Walls, 24, Brownwood, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to appear