Monday, Sept. 3
• :70 5.am. agency assist with sheriff-s office — deliver emergency message.
• 12:25 p.m. loose livestock — Longhorn-Early Boulevard, owner located.
Sunday, Sept. 2
• 5:25 p.m. reckless Driver — Highway 183 South. Suburban weaving on highway. Vehicle was not located.
• 6:20 p.m. animal running loose — 200 block of Hillcrest, owner located.
• 6:55 p.m. harassment — 100 block of Canal, caller having problems with husband harassing her. Options provided
• 7:20 p.m. suspicious vehicle — 100 block of Early, vehicle driving slowly, two people in vehicle yelling at each other. Vehicle located at Budget inn on Commerce. Brownwood officers checked subjects at a room.
Saturday, Sept. 1
6 a.m. suspicious vehicle — 1100 block of Early, vehicle with subject inside parked near business. Subject was waiting on friend to meet him and go hunting.
7:40 a.m. accident — 900 block of Early. Caller does not know how he arrived at convenience store. Doesn’t know where his friend is. Learned subject was in accident during the night. Friend is already at ER. EMS transported caller to ER with minor injuries.
Friday, Aug. 31
• 8:10 a.m. animal at large — 100 block of Autumn. Dog owner located, dog put up. Dog owner arrested on three outstanding county warrants.
• 8:30 a.m. Scam – 100 Blk McDonald Dr. IRS scam. Caller did not loose money or provide information
• 9:43 a.m. civil matter — 1000 block of Early, options provided.
• 11:50 a.m. theft — 500 block of Early, caller reported show lamb stolen from back of pickup. Lamb located running loose on Lucus, returned to owner.
• 12:20 p.m. agency assist with sheriff’s office — missing person. 91-year-old man. Man located.
• 1:30 p.m. illegal dumping — 400 block of Early, caller stated someone is using their dumpster.
• 7:20 p.m. theft — 200 block of Sunnydale, caller stated someone stole jewelry.
• 9:50 p.m. accident — 400 block of Longhorn. Fire/EMS responded. One-vehicle rollover. Male ran from scene. Driver located short time later arrested for DWI.
Thursday, Aug. 30
• 5:20 a.m. animal complaint — 100 block of Meadow Glen. Dog charging walkers. Owner located and warned of leash law.
• Noon, traffic stop — 400 block of Early, driver’s license check revealed the driver was wanted out of Falls County for probation violation. Subject arrested.
• 11:05 p.m. drug call — 130 Sudderth. Caller stated two people in a room smoking marijuana. Officer made contact with occupants. Area was searched and nothing found.
• 2:10 p.m. medical emergency — 200 block of Live Oak, false call. Third party call. No problem.
5:10 p.m. minor accident — 200 block of Early, no injuries. Both vehicles pulled off the road.
Wednesday, Aug. 29
7 a.m. — weapon offense — 200 block of Crescent, caller heard shots fired.Officers searched the area, nothing found.
8:30 a.m. animal complaint — caller reported a large pit bull. Officers checked the area and nothing found.
9:30 a.m. suspicious call, agency assist — Salt Creek Drive, caller reported to sheriff’s office vehicle acting strange. Suspect vehicle located in Early. Officers made contact with driver. Cleared with no charges.
• 9:30 p.m. disorderly conduct — 100 block of Hillcrest. Caller stated his wife’s mother is constantly beating on their door and window. Officer made contact with suspect. Suspect left scene.
11:30 p.m. sexual assault — 400 block of Longhorn, report taken.
Tuesday, Aug. 28
• 1:10 p.m. civil matter — 1200 block of C.C. Woodson. Caller stated person renting motel room was refusing to leave. Officers made contact with subject. The subject was believed to be high on methamphetamine. Officers located methamphetamine and paraphernalia in the room. Subject was arrested.
• 3:30 p.m. theft — 700 block of Garmon, caller reported two chainsaws stolen from equipment yard.
• 6:15 p.m. unsecure premises — 200 block of Sudderth, caller reported door to residence standing open. No one around the property.
• 6:35 p.m. DWI — East Highway 377. Caller reported a possible DWI driver with a child passenger. Vehicle description given to officers. Vehicle was not located.
• 7:10 p.m. alarm — 100 block of Early Boulevard, building secure.