Bulletin Staff Report
BANGS — Appointment of two members of the board of commissioners of the Bangs Housing Authority will be considered at the July meeting of the Bangs City Council. The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. today at City Hall.
Council members will also consider a resolution of the hazard mitigation action plan and a severance package for the early retirement of City Secretary Anita Purcell.
The complete agenda follows:
1. Meeting called to order.
3. Pledge to the flag.
4. Visitors welcomed.
The following items will be consider for discussion and/or action:
1. Paid invoices for June 2007.
2. Minutes for June 2007.
3. Court report.
4. Fire report — filling of pools.
5. Water report.
6. Code enforcement report.
7. Police report — uniform maintenance.
8. Park report.
9. Appointment of Bangs Housing Authority Board of Commissioners — Donnie Findley and Robert Johnson.
10. Animal control officer.
11. Coleman Senior Center — mileage for meals.
12. Resolution hazard mitigation action plan.
13. Severance package for early retirement — Anita Purcell.
Possible executive session, Local Government Code 551.074.
Except for discussions during a called executive session, meetings of the city council are open to the public.