A Brownwood man remained in the Brown County Jail Monday in lieu of $100,000 bond following his arrest last week on a drug charge.
Kendrick Green, 25, was booked into jail Thursday on a charge of manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance over 4 grams under 200 grams, a first degree felony, jail records state.
Green was arrested after law enforcement officers including members of the West Texas Interlocal Crime Task Force served a search warrant at a home on Roanoke and seized about 18 grams of crack cocaine, task force commander Billy Schat said.
Green was one of 19 suspects arrested on June 2 on sealed drug indictments as part of Operation Spring Cleaning. He was free on bond when he was arrested Thursday.
In other incidents:
• Officer Brandon Johnson arrested Robert Cruz Jr., 27, on an assault charge after a domestic disturbance in Wal-Mart. A husband and wife got into a dispute while shopping for a toy for their son, police said.
• Officer Brandon Miller arrested Tabatha Jo Carrier, 22, on an assault charge after a dispute between a mother and daughter in the 3300 block of Stephen F. Austin.
• Someone took a bicycle from a front yard in the 500 block of West Lee, and from a front porch in the 300 block of Hendricks.
• Someone took $40 from a home in the 1900 block of Durham.
• Someone cut a tire on a car parked in the 2800 block of Southside.
• Officer Brian Tompkins was dispatched to the 2400 block of Vine, where a gas meter had been damaged, and it appeared a vehicle had hit the meter. An Atmos Energy employee said there were seven other locations where gas meters or lines were damaged. The other locations were on Avenue A, Durham, Vincent, Belmeade and Highway 377 South.
• Someone shattered the windshield of a car parked in the 2200 block of Avenue B.
• Someone threw a brick through a window of a home in the 1800 block of Waco.