Bulletin Staff Report
Brown County commissioners will hear a presentation from a consultant Monday on what an expo and multi-purpose community center in Early might look like.
Mike Dooley of the Dooley Management Co. of Glen Rose is scheduled to speak with commissioners when they meet at 9 a.m.
Early officials hope to build an expo and multi-purpose community center, although no specific plans have been made.
The entire agenda for or Monday’s meeting follows:
A. Opening prayer
B. Reading and approval of minutes
C. Recognition of visitors
D. Matter of new business to be presented to the court for its consideration and action as appropriate. Items may not be taken in the order that they are listed.
1. Early Economic Development — presentation of proposed project to build expo and multi-purpose community center.
2. Jan Brown — approval of replacement employee.
3. Steve Adams, precinct 1 — approval of replacement employee.
4. Richard Gist, precinct 3 — permission to request bids for paving and material.
5. Approval of insurance for David Carroll.
F. Consideration and approval of bills
G. Adjournment or recess