BANGS Departmental reports are included on the agenda for the Bangs City Council meeting set for 6:30 p.m. today at city hall.
The agenda follows:
1. Call to order
5. Citizen Presentation The council welcomes any public comments at this point on items not specifically on the agenda. Speakers should sign in and indicate the subject on which they wish to address. Speakers are limited to 3 minutes. The council cannot respond to matters not listed on the agenda.
The following items will be considered for discussion and/or actions:
1. Approval of minutes for regular meeting August 2007
2. Approval of Minutes for called meetings August 2007
3. Approval of Paid invoices for August 2007
a. Court Judge Lappe
b. Volunteer fire department Chief Preas
c. Code enforcement Onie Carroll
d. Police department Officer Minica
e. Park committee Rick Gravell
f. Water department Johnny Curry
g. Waste water treatment plant Jerry Greenwood
5. Sanitation contract: Test from Community Sanitation
6. TML IEBP Region 6 ballot vote for representative
7. Donna Howington Consider variance for RV home on Sixth Street
8. Proposed tax rate for 2007
9. Audit Rex Bessent Year end March 31, 2007
10. Personnel Full time/part time Clay Wagner. The council may enter into executive session for consultation with attorney 551.071 (AG Opinion JM-100) and/or personnel 551.074
Return to Open Session
1. Consider and act upon items discussed in closed session.