Bulletin staff report
Brown County commissioners will meet Monday morning with a lenghty agenda.
The commissioners court meets at 9 a.m. in the Commissioners Courtroom.
The agenda follows.
A. Opening prayer
B. Reading and approval of minutes
C. Recognition of visitors
D. Matter of new business to be presented to the court for its consideration and action as appropriate. Items may not be taken in the order that they are listed.
1. Joel Kelton — utility easement for Brookesmith Water, CR 461;
2. Ray West — discussion and approval of interlocal agreement for capital murder defense counsel;
3. James Cook — presentation of certificates to commissioners;
4. James Cook — discussion and approval of Dr. James Hays as new Health Authority;
5. Charles McDonald — consideration and possible approval of plat on Patsy’s Pastures, intersection of CR 151 and CR 152;
6. Ronnie Lappe — request to ask for increase in fee for indigent burial;
7. Margaret Wood — approval for employee to be paid by records management funds;
8. Brad Locker — appointment of Republican election judges;
9. Bobby Grubbs — approval of employee changes;
10. Richard Gist — open bids for paving materials (all precincts);
11. Amy Hamrick — discussion and possible action regarding phone system for commissioner’s office;
12. Deana Sealy — discussion and possible action regarding CDBG grant for Zephyr Water;
13. Nina Cox — budget amendments;
E. Consideration a approval of bills
F. Approval of treasurer’s report
G. Adjournment or recess