EARLY — The Early City Council meets at 6 p.m. today at City Hall. The entire agenda follows:
1. Call to order and invocation.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Citizens’ comments (the council invites citizens to speak to the council on any topic not already on the agenda).
4. Consider approval of the second quarter investment report.
5. Discussion of failures on city streets, Longhorn and Old Comanche Road, and consideration of any actions needed to repair streets.
6. Wanda Furgason will present motel tax report.
7. Department reports: Public works — Wade Walker; Fire department — Travis Eoff.
8. Committee reports: Park Committee, Motel Tax Committee, Center Committee.
9. Administrator’s report.