Bulletin Staff Report
The Early Independent School District board of trustees will consider proposals presented for the district’s property, casualty, liability and fleet insurance for the next two school years at its regular session meeting, Thursday.
The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. Thursday, in the board room of the EISD administration building, 1080 Early Blvd.
Other regular agenda items include:
• Discuss methods for sale or removal of current copy machines;
• Consideration for approval of accepting proposal for copy machines;
• Consideration and possible approval of . . . “Resolution Authorizing the Sale of Real Property for the sale of 5.75 acre tract of land situated in W.F. Brown Survey No. 44, Abstract 0154, Brown County, Texas, and a 1.0 acre tract of land situated in Sunny Dale Acres, Block 7, Lot 1, Brown County, Texas.
• Consideration for approval of granting two easements and rights of way to Oncor Electric Delivery Co. and for the construction of the new football stadium and indoor practice facility.
• Consideration for approval of a donation from PTC to Early Elementary and to Early Primary.
The board members beginning new terms will be sworn into office at the start of the meeting, and then the board will elect its slate of officers for the coming year.
Following the officer elections, the board president, school principals, athletic director, assistant superintendent, business manager and superintendent will give their reports.
Following the open meeting the board will go into closed session to discuss resignations and new hires and other personnel issues.
According to the agenda the board will reconvene into open session to take action, if necessary, on items pursuant to closed session, and then adjourn.