Bulletin Staff Report
EARLY - Two appointments to both the Early Economic Development Board and the Planning and Zoning Board are on the agenda for todayís meeting of the Early City Council. The council will meet at 6 tonight at City Hall.
The agenda follows:
1. Call to order and invocation.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the previous meetings.
3. Citizensí comments (the council invites citizens to speak to the council on any topic not already on the agenda).
4. Consider a request for a 16-foot variance to the 25-foot setback to place a carport at 109 Bevrodon.
5. Cliff Waddell to address council about a proposed road and utility easement connecting Old May Road and U.S. Highway 183 North through the R&B Brownwood Development Co. property.
6. Consider approving a resolution regarding a lease purchase agreement for the purpose of procuring a sanitation truck.
7. Consider approving a resolution regarding a lease purchase agreement for the purpose of procuring a sanitation truck.
8. Consider for approval the third quarter investment report.
9. Consider appointments to boards and committees:
A. Two members to the Economic Development Board.
B. Two members to the Planning and Zoning Commission.
C. Two members to the Audit Committee.
10. Chief David Mercer will present the police department report.
11. Administratorís report
1. Discuss attorney generalís opinion concerning open meetings.
2. Update on Texas Water Development Board financing for pipeline to Brown County Water District No. 1.