Bulletin Staff Report
A report of a burn ban violation and a complaint about a loud party led to a pair of misdemeanor drug arrests.
Officers Sky Self and Zane Taylor arrived at a home in the 3500 block of Rhodes at 1:26 a.m. Monday on a report of a loud party and marijuana use.
Bradford Graves, 19, of Brownwood was arrested on charges of possessing under 2 ounces of marijuana and possessing drug paraphernalia, Brown County Jail records state.
Deputy John Fincher arrived at Thrifty Park at 9 p.m. Sunday on a report of a burn ban violation. Four people were standing near a parked car, and trash was burning inside a trash can near the vehicle.
Fincher arrested Guadalupe Galvan, 26, of Brownwood on a charge of possessing under 2 ounces of marijuana, jail records state.
In other incidents:
• Fincher arrested Mitchell Davidson, 21, of Brownwood on an assault charge after a fight at a club in the 2800 block of Highway 279.
• Self arrested Tina Rabren, 40, of Brownwood, on an assault charge after a disturbance in the 3700 block of Savoy.
• Self arrested Ben Lawson Jr., 53, of Brownwood on an assault charge after a disturbance in the 2000 block of Brady.
• Someone took four firearms, a laptop computer and printer and a circular saw from a home in the 2500 block of Good Shepherd.
• Someone took a GPS from a vehicle parked in the 2200 block of Belmeade.