Bulletin Staff Report
Brown County Commis-sioners Court are scheduled for “discussion and action for resolution” regarding a fireworks ban when they meet this morning.
The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. today at the commissioners courtroom on the first floor of the county courthouse.
The Fourth of July consumer fireworks sales season will run from June 24 through July 4, but Brown County has restricted the use of fireworks because of dry conditions in recent years.
Consumer fireworks are not allowed for use or sale within city limits.
Other items on the agenda follow:
• Sheriff Bobby Grubbs — Employee changes.
• Larry Traweek, Precinct 4 — discussion and approval of 35 mph speed limit, CR 156
• Larry Traweek, Precinct 4 — discussion and approval of 40 mph speed limit, CR 175
• Amy Hamrick — Approval of new employee
• Richard Gist, Precinct 3 — Notice of communication line installation, CR 381
• Approval of tax resale deed — Ashley Stevens, Lots 88, 89 and 90, Oak Trails Addition, Brown County
• Reports, consideration and approval of bills, approval of treasurer’s report, adjournment or recess.