Bulletin Staff Report
Brown County commissioners will meet in regular session at 9 a.m. today, and following that meeting will hold a public hearing on tax increase, scheduled to begin at 10 a.m.
Eight agenda items are listed for the regular meeting. Those include:
• Presentation regarding property and casualty insurance proposal review — Robert Porter, Porter Insurance;
• Consideration and approval of replacement employee for the Brown County Extension Service — Scott Anderson, County Extension Agent;
• Consideration and approval of replacement employee in the 35th District Court office — District Court Judge Steve Ellis;
• Consideration and approval of lease for copier — Sharon Ferguson, Brown County Clerk;
• Discussion and approval of four new board members for county Child Welfare Board — Kitty Cavanaugh;
• Consideration and approval of replacement employee for Precinct 1 — Precinct 1 Commissioner Steve Adams;
• Application to install water line (David Street) in Precinct 4 — Precinct 4 Commissioner Larry Traweek;
• Consideration and possible approval of Tax Resale Deed — Kathy H. Wells, Lot 407, Thunderbird Bay Subdivision, Section 1 and Lot 408, Thunderbird Bay Subdivision Section 1.
The commissioners courtroom is located on the main floor of the Brown County Courthouse.