EARLY — The Early City Council meets at 6 p.m. today at Early City Hall. The agenda follows:
1. Call to order and invocation.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Proclamation by Mayor Robert Mangrum to proclaim Friday as a Red Shirt Day in the City of Early.
4. Citizens’ comments — The council invited citizens to speak to the council on any topic not already on the agenda.
5. Consider granting a variance at 401 Grandview to place a carport closer than 25 feet to the side property line on a corner lot.
6. Consider recommendation of Planning and Zoning Commission concerning re-quest to change the zoning from M-1 Restricted Industrial to M-2 Industrial for Lots 4, 5 and 6 of the replat of Industrial Park City of Early.
7. Consider an interlocal agreement between the City of Early and Early Independent School District for Sudderth Drive drainage.
8. Committee reports
9. Administrator’s report.