Law enforcement officials reported several recent DWI arrests.
Police responded to the Murphy USA parking lot Friday on a report of a possibly intoxicated driver. A man told police he had changed a woman's flat tire for her and called police because he feared she was impaired.
The woman had slurred speech and told police she was taking medication. Police arrested Schylet Davis, 55, of Brownwood, on a DWI charge.
In other incidents:
• Brownwood Marshal Dean Kilburn arrested Cody Cass, 37, of Early, on a charge of DWI third or more.
• Officer Anna Sturgeon arrested Jessica Dillard, 23, of Zephyr, on a DWI charge.
• Sturgeon arrested Veronica Lyon, 21, of Brownwood, on a theft charge after an attempted shoplifting at Wal-Mart.
• Officer Brandon Johnson arrested Jose Nino, 25, of Midland, on a DWI charge.
• Officer Jesse Mares arrested Leticia Pineda, 48, of Brownwood, on a DWI charge.
• Mares arrested Wesley Troyer, 17, of Brownwood, on charges of evading arrest and consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Officer Zane Taylor arrested Kayla Schultz, 18, of Brownwood, on a theft charge related to the theft of a 40-inch television from Wal-Mart.