Local law enforcement agencies are investigating recent incidents including a report of online solicitation of a minor and vehicle burglaries.
Brownwood police Sgt. Mitch Slaymaker spoke to a man and a woman Monday the Law Enforcement Center about the online solicitation report. Further details were unavailable Wednesday from Brownwood police.
In other incidents:
• Officer Danny Hutchins was dispatched Monday to the 1200 block of Austin on a report that someone took a wallet with $140 and a laptop computer from a vehicle.
• Police took a report in the 2300 block of Austin on the theft of three toolboxes and an 18-volt tool set from a vehicle.
• Cpl. Johnny Jackson was dispatched to the 1500 block of Avenue C, where someone took several unspecified items from a vehicle.
• Hutchins was dispatched Monday the 3700 block of Savoy, where someone took a DVD that contained seasons 1 and 2 of "The Waltons."
• Officer Doug Hurt was dispatched Tuesday to the 1700 block of Main, where a vehicle was egged.
• Cpl. Brandon Johnson was dispatched to the 1500 block of Avenue C on a report that items were taken from a vehicle.
• Officer Jesse Mares was dispatched Tuesday to the 2700 block of First on a report of an argument that became a civil standby. Mares saw drug paraphernalia and cited a female.
• Officer Bryan Greenrock was dispatched Tuesday to the 1300 block of Oakland, where a vehicle had been damaged.
• Deputy Joe Thomas made a traffic stop Monday in the area of U.S. Highway 67 and County Road 152. Thomas arrested Shannon Botello, 34, of Coleman on charges of evidence tampering, possession of a controlled substance and driving with an invalid license.
• Deputy Shade Tidwell took a report Monday on a burglary on County Road 550 in which clotting was taken.
Others booked into the Brown County Jail between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Wednesday were:
German Arce, 34, Austin, Border Patrol detainer.
Knowel Beeman Jr., 58, Brownwood, public intoxication.
Andrew Bradshaw II, 38, Bangs, disorderly conduct.
Carolyn Foster, 33, May, securing or executing a document by deception.
Destinee Hood, 20, Brownwood, traffic warrant.
Douglas Howard, 27, Brownwood, failure to appear for possession or use of inhalant.
George Ledbetter, 48, Fort Worth, failure to appear for assault.
Cadie Melvin, 17, Bangs, disorderly conduct.
Jessie Coppic, 20, Brownwood, possession of marijuana.
Daniel Hedgecock, 27, Brownwood, motion to revoke for possession of a dangerous drug.
Patrick Johnson, motion to revoke for manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance.
Melvin Lewis, 28, Brownwood, motion to revoke for delivery of a controlled substance.