• Brownwood officer Stephanie Morgan responded to the Law Enforcement Center at 11:10 a.m. Monday to take a report from a woman who suspected a scam. The woman said a man asked her for $3,000 to enter a card tournament. The woman believes the man may have her identifying information.
• Officer Zane Taylor was dispatched at 9:02 a.m. Monday to the 1700 block of Belle Plain on a report that medication had been taken from a home.
• Detective Steve Woodard took a report of an assault with injury in the 1500 block of Austin. A female said she was assaulted by another female.
• Morgan took a report at 9:27 a.m. Monday on a violation of a protective order. Morgan was told a man was in contact with a woman who was the subject of the protective order.
• Sgt. Art Shannon took a report at 3:33 p.m. Monday of a theft from Schwan's Sales Enterprise at 1408 Custer. An employee who had been fired was in possession of Schwan's property valued at $45, Shannon was told.
• Morgan was dispatched to the Law Enforcement Center at 11:35 a.m. Monday on a report of a lost wallet. A man said he lost his wallet at Coggin Park, and when he returned to try to find it, the wallet was gone.
• Officer Brandon Johnson issued a criminal trespass warning at 8:56 p.m. Sunday to a man at the request of a Brownwood business.
A complete jail log of people arrested between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday follows:
Printis Dominguez, 44, of Brownwood, driving while intoxicated third or more.
Michael Hickerson, 41, of Brownwood, motion to revoke for possession of a controlled substance.
Kathy Jauregui, 43, of Brownwood, driving with a suspended license and violating a promise to appear.
Joshua Lucier, 29, of Brownwood, two charges of burglary of a vehicle.
Christina Moreno, 33, of Brownwood, motion to adjudicate for tampering with a government document.
Lukas Rootes, 25, of Brownwood, parole violation.