• Deputy Brandon Arnold arrested Cynthia Webb, 39, and Christopher Lovett, 25, on charges of manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance in a drug free zone after observing a traffic violation in the 500 block of East Commerce.
• Officer Jayme Bowman was dispatched to the 600 block of Ash at 6:10 p.m. Wednesday on a welfare check. It was determined an assault involving a man and his juvenile daughter had occurred. The two were separated and a report was made.
• Officer Robert Lee was dispatched to Brownwood Regional Medical Center at 8:51 a.m. Wednesday on a report that a male had been stabbed with a knife. The victim claimed he had fallen on the knife, but it was determined he had been stabbed by a juvenile. After speaking with the suspect it was determined the juvenile may have accidentally stabbed the man while defending himself.
• Lee was dispatched to 11th and Coggin at 11:41 p.m. Wednesday on an assault report. It was determined mutual combat had occurred.
• Officer Brandon Johnson was dispatched to the 1600 block of Avenue A at 12:26 a.m. Thursday on a report of an unwanted person. Johnson arrested Daymond Benson, 48, of Brownwood, on a charge of violating a protective order.
According to the Brown County Jail log, those arrested between 8 a.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday were:
Michael Cooper, 43, Brownwood, two charges of burglary of a building and failure to appear for driving with a suspended license.
Ricky Hodges, 39, Brownwood, public intoxication.
Damian Jefferson, 21, Brownwood, motion to adjudicate for possession of marijuana.
Joshua McDaniel, 24, Brownwood, no driver's license, failure to maintain financial responsibility.
Espernza Mindieta, 19, Brownwood, possession of a dangerous drug.
Joe Mosley, 32, Brownwood, motion to adjudicate for aggravated kidnapping.
Michael Rawls, 32, Big Spring, failure to appear for making false report to police officer, surety bond withdrawal for theft.
Luis Ruedas, 55, Gustine, parole violation.
Thomas Schulze, 32, Early, DWI.
Billy Shelton, 32, Mullin, motion to revoke for burglary of a habitation, prohibited weapon.