• Brownwood officer Anna Sturgeon was dispatched to the 3700 block of Savoy at 2:14 a.m. Thursday on a report of an intoxicated person. Sturgeon arrested Thomas Stewart, 38, of Brownwood, on charges of public intoxication and resisting arrest, search or transport.
• Officer Stephanie Morgan was dispatched to the 1200 block of Main at 2:06 p.m. Thursday on a burglary report. A landlord believes items were taken from a home by former tenants.
• Officer Brian Tompkins was dispatched to Burke's Outlet, 519 W. Commerce, at 2:36 p.m. Thursday. An employee is suspected of stealing from the business.
• Tompkins was dispatched to the 2300 block of Main at 3:46 pm. Thursday on a theft report. A woman said someone stole a blue canvas bag that contained medication from a kitchen table.
• Morgan was dispatched to Wal-Mart at 5:14 p.m. Thursday on a trespassing report. An employee saw a person in the store who had been issued a criminal trespass warning after a shoplifting incident. The person was gone when police arrived.
• Officer Jesse Mares was dispatched to the 1600 block of Good Shepherd at 11:11 p.m. Thursday. A man said his two teen age sons had gotten into an altercation in the parking lot at the Subway restaurant at 1305 Austin.
Also arrested between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday, according to the Brown County Jail log, were:
Danny Boyd, 24, of Breckenridge, motion to revoke probation for tampering.
Bobbie Hamlett, 28, of Brookesmith, public intoxication.