• Brownwood officer Steve Woodard met with a woman Wednesday who said she had ordered an MP3 player from Best Buy. UPS delivered the device to a home two doors down.
• Officer Brian Tompkins was dispatched Thursday to the CVS pharmacy at 1319 Austin. A delivery service took a prescription to the wrong address, and and four hydrocodone tablets were taken from the prescription.
• Woodard met with a woman Thursday who said copper tubing had been stolen from behind her building in the 1500 block of Beaver. A suspect admitted to the woman he had taken the tubing, Woodard's report states.
• Officer Stephanie Morgan spoke with a woman Thursday who said a man had hacked her Facebook and email accounts. Charges are pending, Morgan's report states.
• Officer Zane Taylor met with a woman Thursday who had prescription medicine to turn in. Taylor took possession of 23 bottles of pills and turned them in to the property room.
• Woodard met with a woman Wednesday who said two wallets were taken from her purse while she was in a local business.
• Officer Jesse Mares issued a criminal trespass warning Thursday to a person for property in the 2800 block of Fourth.
People arrested between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday, according to the Brown County Jail:
Traci Bolton, 39, of Early, DWI.
Cody Cass, 37, of Early, DWI third or more.
Tammy Long, 39, of Dublin, motion to revoke for delivery of a controlled substance.
Ashley Pruitt, 24, of May, DWI.
Edgar Ramirez, 28, of Brownwood, DWI.
Scott Rice, 50, of Brownwood, unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.
Seth Wickson, 21, of Brownwood, violating a promise to appear.
Robin Wright, 33, of Brownwood, DWI.