EARLY — The Early City Council will conduct a public hearing on the city's budget for the 2012-'13 fiscal year. The council will consider adopting the budget and setting the tax rate.
The council meets at 6 p.m. at City Hall. The entire agenda follows:
1. Call to order and invocation.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Consideration of the minutes of Sept. 11, 2012.
4. Citizens comments (the council invites citizens to speak to the council on any topic not already on the agenda. No council action may be taken on these items.
5. Public hearing — 2012-'13 budget.
6. Mayor Mangrum to read proclamation for National Night Out, Oct. 2, 2012.
7. Newly elected fire chief, Chad Hill, to address council.
8. Beautification committee to present end of year report.
9. Consider adopting ordinances:
A. Adopting the budget for FY 2012-'13.
B. Setting tax rate for tax year 2012-'13.
11. Consider awarding bank depository contract for Oct. 1, 2012 through Sept. 30, 2017.
12. Executive session in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 551, Texas Government Code: Personnel matters, Section 551.073, conduct annual city administrator evaluation.
13. Reconvene into open session and consider action, if any, on items discussed in executive session.